Equipex management team
Operational structure of project coordination, alongside the coordinator and under his responsibility.
Project manager is responsible for its operation
- Objective: Decide and fulfill the operational management of the project.
- During the equipment implementation stage, meets on a monthly basis, and then at least twice a year.
- Jean-Michel CARNUS (INRA), XYLOFOREST project Coordinator
- Patrick PASTUZSKA (INRA), XYLOSYLVE platform Manager
- Luc HARVENGT (FCBA, XYLOBIOTECH platform Manager
- Rémy PETIT (INRA), XYLOMIC platform Manager
- Jean-Luc COUREAU (Bordeaux 1 University), XYLOPLATE platform Manager
- Bertrand CHARRIER (University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour), XYLOMAT platform Manager
- Stéphane GRELIER (Bordeaux 1 University), XYLOCHEM platform Manager
- Fabienne SCHNEIDER (INRA), Communication
- Richard EMEYRIAT (INRA), XYLOFOREST Project Manager
- Ensure an effective coordination and efficient management of the project between platforms
- Facilitate regular dialogue, exchanges and synergy development between platforms, as well as result dissemination and project promotion in conjunction with the Steering Committee
- Contribute to the preparation of documents and annual meetings of the Steering Committee and Scientific Committee.